Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Welcome To TANGRAM Shapes Video Play

Hello sweet little kids! I would like to inform you that I'm trying to find a place for fun simply everywhere. Today, such place is one amazing puzzle game named Tangram . I'm wondering if you meet with it by now? It has many wonderful opportunities for playing. And, that means making so many different shapes with seven pieces of puzzle set.
So, I have already told you this puzzle game task. You need to try to make certain shapes on your own. There are huge number of opportunities. You can make everything you like with it such as numbers, letters, objects, geometric shapes. It is not specified which things are the right ones, it is up to you and your creative skills. Let me show you first what I choose to make for the purpose of this interesting video play. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment