Saturday, June 1, 2013

Find Princess Charms

I must admit that I am very happy today and it is because I have something very charming to present you You will agree with me that we never get enough princess and love stories with happy endings. Maybe there are such stories as well, in the real life, but certainly, all those great things exist only in fairy tales. So, I'm not sure the number of fairy tales that entertain kids all over the world nowadays, but maybe I can the enumerate the most famous or the ones that I like the most and find the most interesting. Also, this famous princesses are the prettiest animated girls ever seen on the TV. Just because of that, they are the main characters in variety of computer video games. Children simply love unconditionally all those princess stories since they have great moral lessons. Also, each of them has good character qualities that every kid needs to have intention to reach them. However, today I will choose five of them the most interesting for me and those are: Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora and Ariel. I was amazed because each of them have something interesting and special that determinate them. Look down at the image!
You will must agree with me that the picture is just wonderful, as well as all those princesses. I choose them to make this cute video because as I said they are my favorites. First, I used them to help you learn their names and which charms they are using during the story tale. So, your task in this learning lesson is to memorize Disney Princesses names and their charms. I hope you like this kind of learning through watching. It is very fun, challenging and always have great picture videos. One such video is in front of you right now. It was breathtaking for me when I made it and I hope you will like it, too. Here is what you need to do. Just watch and you will easily learn. But, most of all your task is to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment